Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Tracks not showing in search? 
Tracks not showing in search?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Tracks not showing in search?  
In particular two tracks, ESL - Koalas aren't pandas and A01 - Easy Drift. If I go to the author then search their tracks I can get to the track page for download. Otherwise, when I go to Find Tracks or the Latest Tracks link for the bigger list, they do not show. I think there are others that do not appear as well. Is this intended for a reason? Am I missing a setting perhaps on my end? Thanks.

/signed I Like Searching For Tracks :cool:
G-kart Racer

Both just work for me if I search for the track name? (It's A01-Easy Drift though, removed two spaces..)
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch?mode=0&vm=0&trackname=A01-Easy%20Drift&mtype=All&tpack=All&priord=2&limit=20&environments=1%2C2%2C3&unreleased=2

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch?mode=0&vm=0&trackname=ESL%20-%20Koalas%20aren't%20pandas&mtype=All&tpack=All&priord=2&limit=20&environments=1%2C2%2C3&unreleased=0

What do you expect? :p
Last edited by TGYoshi,
Segmentation fault

How would I know the name of a track if I don't know it exists? The way I go about finding new tracks is searching through the recently uploaded list. If the track doesn't show in that list, how could I find the name.

If it was not clear, I already know that those tracks are out. Which is also why I know they are not showing in the recently uploaded list.

Perhaps you have not had your morning coffee yet? :)
G-kart Racer

Well, those tracks aren't recently uploaded (anymore) so they don't show up on page 1 of that list :p.
Segmentation fault

Okay nevermind. looks like I'm the one that didn't have enough coffee...

You can delete this if you want...
Last edited by edk,
G-kart Racer

It may also be worth mentioning, that the 'Find Tracks' button at the top of the page is different from the 'Show More' of the Newest Tracks windoe, as although both are sorted by recent uploaded, the Show more should be filtered to one track per author.
Surely Retired
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem