Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Regarding MX Supporter Tracks 
Regarding MX Supporter Tracks
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Regarding MX Supporter Tracks  
My latest track "Slip Gear" uploaded this afternoon, was on the MX Supporter Tracks list front page just for a while. Now i have to open the show more to see it, what could be the problem?

OK i see it's back, just a glitch.
Last edited by Lapos,
Old Age Caravanner

And...Gone again.
Old Age Caravanner

It's just a limit of 10 maps shown there. Currently there are more then 10 total, so the rest is under "Show more".

And yours is visible again. 8-|
Segmentation fault

TGYoshi says:
It's just a limit of 10 maps shown there. Currently there are more then 10 total, so the rest is under "Show more".

And yours is visible again. 8-|

OK.
Old Age Caravanner

Gone again, and this time there's only 8 tracks on the list.
Track name "Other Side"
Last edited by Lapos,
Old Age Caravanner

It will be becuase your map is now too old. It was uploaded on Wednesday October 30, and the time limit is either 3.5 or 4 days. Its at that level for two reasons

1) To try to make room for newer map with few awards
2) So that its not a 'pay only' version of BOTW, which means it has to be less than 7 days.

Yoshi would probably be able to find the exact amount of days. We did actually remve the need for an award and increased the time limit slightly, in a previous update.
Surely Retired

OK thx for the info MrA, i did not know exactly how it works.. :done:
I'll upload a new track now.
Last edited by Lapos,
Old Age Caravanner

MrA says:
Yoshi would probably be able to find the exact amount of days. We did actually remve the need for an award and increased the time limit slightly, in a previous update.

It's 4 days.
Segmentation fault
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem