Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Where to put Trigger for outro? 
Where to put Trigger for outro?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Where to put Trigger for outro?  
Heya all,

With track creation contest coming up I decided to take a more detailed look at the MT. I alrady knew how to do GPS and intro's aren't that hard either. But the outro is killing me because after some testing I feel like it all depends on where you place your trigger.
My track is simple from start to finish, no multilap blocks.

First time: Triggers for outro on the finishblock
I've made it and it looks good but when validating or racing the map after it has been validated, the intro shows up but the outro doesn't.

Second time: Triggers for outro on start and finishblock.
This time the intro and outro do show up. But my instincts are telling me it can't be right for a trigger for an outro to be placed at the start.

So can someone tell me if it does have to be on start and finish, only on finish or only on start?
Will it bug when played online with the trigger at finish and start?

Many thanks,
Cas
Learner Driver

outro trigger should be on startblock. since the outro-replay starts the race on startblock, that's where all cams and effects should be triggered (: ofc if you have multiple cams, trigger them accordingly, but if one cam/effect for the whole outro, startblock it is.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Thanks a lot for the quick answer!^
you just made my day :d

Now I can finish track and submit it.

greetings
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem