Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  DoS Endurance Edition VIII - RECRUITMENT MAPS 
DoS Endurance Edition VIII - RECRUITMENT MAPS
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
DoS Endurance Edition VIII - RECRUITMENT MAPS  
Hi all,

I'm Mig from DoS team.

We organize our next DoS Endurance Edition VIII soon, in January 2014.

We have yet received some maps, and we need again others.
Our next session will be played on 10 races, and we'll select as final choice 12 maps (no ones know the map before race, and we keep the confidentiality of that untill the beginning of the run)

We look for the top of Dirt maps, all the rules about it are edited in french and in english on our Endurance's forum.

here is the page's link : Endurance maps rules....

These rules are simple, and opened to your creativity, we accept ALL dirt styles !

We accept too all maps proposition from you, our DoS council will test it, and if we have some doubt or other we'll contact you for some new update.

This Edition VIII will be our first session played on TM², and as know our competition, we encourage the best mappers and our successful come from our races's quality.

For contact me :

my mail address : olivierhouver(a)neuf.fr (change (a) by @ ;) )

The DoS mail address : dosteam.4ever(a)hotmail.fr

you can write me in french or english :)

The DoS Team Forum : DoS Forum

Wish you all fun and creativity,

See you on game, and sure on DoS Endurance !
Mig
DoS Team.
Learner Driver

Une course de entre 50 sec et 1min, c'est correct ?
Trying Unique Idea

euuuh ... non :d

si tu regardes les règles, la map doit varier entre 2,20mn et 2,50 mn, la course se déroulant sur 12 tours (en moyenne la course DoS Endurance dure 30mn)
Learner Driver

Ok je vais donc l'adapter !
Trying Unique Idea

Important question: Is it stad only?
The Green Dude

yes, mod stadium, dirt environment exclusive ...

For having an idea, you can look there some DoS Endurance videos I've edited with the official maps : DoS video group
Learner Driver

Not promising anything, but I might try to make a comeback into dirt mapping with some unflowy crapmap... (:
Beetle Racer

ok, with pleasure ;)
Learner Driver

Map sent :done:
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem