Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Default signs online not working 
Default signs online not working
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Default signs online not working  
I didn't find another topic about this on the last few sites, but if it has already been discussed I would be pleased if you could link me that.
------
I bet some of you also know the problem, when playing online, that other signs which you downloaded are loading, but the standard nadeo signs do not load. That means they are:
in Canyon: just yellow
in Stadium: just white
in Valley: just black

In the PlanetsMillionsCompetition this can be very annoying, when you drive on 10 minutes-long unknown tracks and you come to a sign and don't know what it wants to tell you (where to go, warning etc..). So my personal idea was to search the folder where the standard signs have been saved and to put them into the folder where the downloaded signs are saved. But I don't find the standard signs, probably they are hidden in another file?

Can I download somewhere the standard signs and put them into Skins/Any/Advertisement? Would that work and where could I download them or find them?
Or which other possibilities I have to solve this problem? I just wanna see all signs when I play online.

Thx for help! :)
Moped Racer

I even used just the standard signs in my endurance map for stadium specifically to avoid people having any issue with signs and locators, only to find out half the people in the KO couldn't see the signs....

Quite annoying :s
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

seems nobody has a solution?
Moped Racer
[user deleted]  
[user deleted]
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem