Last edited by edk,
G-kart Racer

Last edited by edk,
G-kart Racer

Collus1on by   edk
G-kart Racer

edk says:
G-kart Racer

First let me say, I had an absolute blast making these and I highly recommend these to anyone who has played through and/or enjoyed the Canyon campaign at any time. It's super funny when you are going through a track and your brain is telling you to go one way but you have to go the other. It's kind of like trying to brush your teeth with the opposite hand, takes some adjusting and can really make you laugh.

So what this is, it's the full Nadeo Canyon campaign, but each track has been inverted!

Likewise, there is a published title pack available in-game or via direct download. It is the full campaign, complete with 260 medals. Canyon Inverted Title Pack Download

So enjoy and and have fun!

On a side note, I considered doing this for Valley and Stadium, although I don't think I play those enough to warrant the effort. It is quite a process to go through 65 tracks, even if they're essentially already built. I am considering doing the Canyon Platform campaign though.

I was hoping to make all tracks in the title pack drivable without any prerequisite being met, meaning, no prior track medal completion required. However, that's not currently avaible in MP 3.0 without a manialink and some heavy scripting. I don't find that solution to be practical at this point, but if a future MP update makes this available, then i will update the title pack at that time.
G-kart Racer

Some techy goodness for a fulfilling day!

G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem