Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  / ! \ Passworded tracks can't be played ! 
/ ! \ Passworded tracks can't be played !
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
/ ! \ Passworded tracks can't be played !  
Hello guys !

Some players seem not to know it, but the solo mode is unavailable in the beta version of TM ².
Th e only way to play someone's track is to load it in the editor, and validate it !
That's why you shouldn't set passwords on your tracks ! If you do use one, no one is going to be able to play it !
Quad Bike Racer

yes i never understood passwording tracks anyway. if someone steals your track and uploads it as theirs, its still not going to be half as famous as the track you made. anyway, we are a friendly community! =p why would we steal tracks? :d
Beetle Racer

Eh, you can still play it even if it's passworded ! just create a private server for yourself, or create a public one if you're able to, then more people will come and enjoy playing some new tracks with you =)
Last edited by Roa,
Quad Bike Racer

Banjee I already saw someone uploading one of my tracks, with the same track name, on TMS Exchange... Nothing would surprise me anymore...
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

I use the command line to play maps.
Learner Driver

Banjee says:
why would we steal tracks? :d
ask that papic for example....he had a server with tons of stolen tracks with overwritten autorname and some deatils changed.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem