Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Expack's Favorite Tracks 
Expack's Favorite Tracks
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Expack's Favorite Tracks  
Here's a little list of my favorite, self-made Trackmania 2 tracks. :cool:

Jump GP
My first track, a GP-style romp with some challenging jumps.
Old Age Caravanner

Tight GP
A longer, but somewhat simple, GP track with a short tunnel segment.
Old Age Caravanner

Sinkhole
A challenging track build around and in a sinkhole.
Last edited by Expack2,
Old Age Caravanner

Tightrope
Driving this track is like driving on a wide tightrope at high speed. It sounds easier than it is :p .
Old Age Caravanner

Looparound
A tight combination of speed and skill using wide-open platforms and slopes with a loop, a short tunnel segment, and a split-narrow platform, Looparound will challenge you to get the best time without crashing!
Old Age Caravanner

Base Camp
Utilizing HawkGer's amazing Cryo mod, Base Camp sends you on a challenging trek through a series of abandoned military complexes on and around a snowy plateu.
Last edited by Expack2,
Old Age Caravanner

Nile Rally
Using HawkGer's atmospheric Ancient Egypt mod, Nile Rally takes you on a quick and fun jaunt through a Nile-like river valley.
Old Age Caravanner

The Long Zi Home
Combining the musical awesome of the track "Metallic Monks" from Mark Morgan's Vault Archives with HawkGer's stunning City of Z mod and my cockpit Mediatracker, The Long Zi Home takes you on a long and grueling drive through an old Z city.
Old Age Caravanner

Jumps
Jumps is a very high-speed jaunt through a combination of GP track and arena jumps which will challenge you to maintain as much speed and control as possible - especially on the final turn of the track. One of my favorite tracks!
Old Age Caravanner

Desert Run 1
A Go-Kart racing-inspired track set in HawkGer's Isla De Muera mod, this track combines high-speed corners with a challenging track design.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem