Cars and Carpark
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Cars and Carpark  
hello everyone

1st ???
i have noticed something which is wrong with the cars in the beta i hope they fix it for the release of the full game..
ok if you are like me driving this stunning game with graphics turned up..you will have noticed its stunning..

But where is the driver inside the car ?

it really looks not very good after you lose a window or a door, outros can make it even look alot more worse
come Nadeo fix it Please

2nd ???
does anyone know if someone is opening a carpark mania "TM2" with the same spec where bits fall off

Tm fans see you online !

best wishes from wraith a fan of tm for 7yrs
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

1. there won't be a driver in the car, just like in other envis (except stadium, just because stadiumcar is without roof)
2. it will be here
Zimmer Racer

cool for mania carpark thx
still find it silly no driver in a car where you car see inside at some point any again thx for the replie :)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Probably because a driver in a car that may crash to pieces is not child friendly. :cool:
Moped Racer

Which is something i was wondering, if people will be able to make custom cars take damage, what's going to happen when we have a bicycle skin, or a guy on a scooter? +o(
Moped Racer

Ragdoll characters trolo.
Segmentation fault

TM2 will be used by Euro NCAP to perform crashtests :p
G-kart Racer

for now it's still possible to actually use the old models.
Although there's a few glitches (brake lights not working etc) you can drive your stadiumcar in canyon.

how? really simple actually.

Do the same as you're used to from tmnf/tmuf.

Download a model (not sure if .loc still works, but to be safe download that one too)

put the .zip and the .loc in the My Documents - ManiaPlanet - Skins - Vehicles - CanyonCar

now launch the game

go to Editors - Manage Packs - (on bottomright click ADD)

now go to Skins - Vehicles - CanyonCar and select your car

press Create and Voila, game asks if you want to use that model ingame

Now you're done and it shows ingame
loves Foolspeed

And now it's open :)
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem