Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Missing blocks when starting WTC online game 
Missing blocks when starting WTC online game
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Missing blocks when starting WTC online game  
When I want to join a online game of WTC, I get verious error about missing blocks in Canyon.
I have the Canyon game, I tested it by running it and even entered the editor. No problems.

But when join a game I get the errors.
One of 'm is: "199-Buildings\15-arenaconcrete02\03-basic_checkpoint_flat.item.gbx"
How to correct these errors?

Thanks
Habell
Learner Driver

Seems like the map on server has custom blocks that you don't. I let someone who knows about WTC answer better, I have never driven there ^^
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
Seems like the map on server has custom blocks that you don't. I let someone who knows about WTC answer better, I have never driven there ^^

Oké.
On the internet I could not find anything about WTC and custom blocks.
Learner Driver

My guess is to reinstall the WTC title. Afaik the newest version doesn't update automatically, and requires you to uninstall the title before installing the current one. :)
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Voyager006 says:
My guess is to reinstall the WTC title. Afaik the newest version doesn't update automatically, and requires you to uninstall the title before installing the current one. :)

When was the last update? That message was from 22th of mai. I downloaded it on the 23rd.
According to the site that is the newest one.
Learner Driver

What a hassle to reinstall.
I've trying for about 20 minutes, and finaly got it i think.
After redownloading the title is does not appear in "Documents\ManiaPlanet\Packs\" or "ProgramData\ManiaPlanet\PacksCache\"
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem