Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Tracks by the Poorly Taxidermied Fox 
Tracks by the Poorly Taxidermied Fox
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Tracks by the Poorly Taxidermied Fox  
Hey ho, TM2 Exchange. You may remember me from the old TM networks where I used to go by the name of Dr. Shark! Granted, 99.8% of you won't have a clue who I am, but there you have it!

Squarepusher is my first track for Trackmania 2. I've been around since about 2005, when I started out making tracks for the now dead Trackmania: Sunrise. I've had 1 specific build style through my entire time on these TM-Exchange networks; tracks that are easy to play but difficult to master.

That mentality carries on through with Squarepusher, although I'm doing a bit more experimenting than I'm used to. As it's always been with my tracks, it's about finding just the right racing line and then sticking to it - but really, anyone can complete the map.

Feel free to check out my old tracks on TMU Exchange.
Last edited by Poorly Taxidermied Fox,
Learner Driver

There are far too many fullspeed tracks for TM2. I'm already getting sick of them. So here. Here's a normal race track where you have to brake, turn and even jump a little. How exciting!

I specifically built this track for rounds play. Or to rephrase that, anyone can play it and it's easy to get into. Racing against 30 others trying to get to the finish line first should prove very entertaining on this track, I believe. Enjoy. Or don't. I can't decide whether you should enjoy it or not. I find it very fun to drive myself, though, if I may say so.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem