Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC August 2014 - Submission Thread 
MTC August 2014 - Submission Thread
Page: 1 of 2
Locked  0 Observer
MTC August 2014 - Submission Thread  
Please post links to your tracks for MTC August 2014 in this thread.

On your track page, you see a five-digit ID number of your track, and next to it is a JavaScript button for copying that number to the clipboard.

Use the following syntax to create a nice graphical image of your track:
Code:
[track=full]TRACK ID[/track]

Please only one post per user and no discussions. The rules can be found in this thread
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

MTC.Totit by   tcq

Here is my try. Sadly, the low detail level of the object makes it look strange after shadow calculation, but you can get used to it :)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer
track  
The Editor thought it would be a nice idea to be mean to me and to make certain blocks disappear but i managed to fix it! :cool: so if you already tested this map, i politely ask if you can test it again so you can experience this track in its full glory! :$ :d

this is the first time i am participating with MTC. my name is Goldwatch but i am better known as Tiredsmurf.
a lot of people on the smurfs server like my tracks and they always get a good karma. HaagseSmurf told me about MTC and i thought: ''Why not :d ?'' so here it is!

i present to you mtc - Phantoms!

the first transition from 'Normal' to item block is a little bit bumpy...
but the rest of the track is as smooth as a baby butt! :d

I Hope you like it! :d (y)
Last edited by Goldwatch,
Learner Driver
A unique style track  

The turns and the ramps lead to your ups and downs to this track.
Old Age Caravanner

I think this is the first time in TM2's life that I've submitted to the MTC. Or posted on these forums. 8-|
And it's the first track for this MTC that's not Canyon. That was both intentional and unavoidable. :d
[Bad Track/Map Link]
I was going to call the track "Objective" as a pun on objects, but even I think that's lame.
You can see from that pic there might be a tricky section... :p I pulled out all the stops for mediatracker, custom music, Monty Python shout-outs, etc... I think the only thing it doesn't have is a mod. Because I don't really like mods. The entire track is built around two sections where you have to drive on horizontal pipes, which gives the driving a very different aspect... even if you're used to Valley you might have to wrap your mind around how to drive the pipes -- but it is possible to do it reliably in more than one way.
Last edited by Kaiaatzl,
Learner Driver

Here is my submission for this month's MTC! (y)
Quad Bike Racer
MX Supporter
mtc » stowaway  
Learner Driver
mtc - Catch Me  
This is my submission for the MTC August 2014 :)
Learner Driver
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem