Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Reyd's Track Showroom 
Reyd's Track Showroom
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Reyd's Track Showroom  
Alright, let's give this a go. So any of you that know me from TMUF you probably knew I was a VERY bad mapper...well I'm hoping to improve and here is the first map I'm showcasing (1/2, the first one I did really wasn't good so not bothering to post it)

Let's start with the name. I named it: Dark Phoenix because I was in lack for names and I'm a big touhou song lover. So I know of a metal-ish composer named Dark Phoenix, and I thought it would go well for a track name. To make the Ambience match the name I made it more-or-less dark and depressing. I'd love as much feedback as possible, please.
This map is a fullspeeder, but it's really fun in my opinion, and my first shot at really trying a few things.
1. MT - I was never into MediaTracker, but this new MT system is really cool so I really wanted to get the hang of it and here is what I came up with, I know it needs to be tweaked here and there but for the most part it was really cool for something I did. As well as the in-game MT (you will see it when you play)
2. Scenery - I was terrible with scenery...so I really wanted to try to create some nice scenery in this map. And I don't know how well I did, but I used the new (more-or-less) ghost block feature and made some designs with pipes, added a forest in the upper right quadrant, and add water around the other spots. I feel this track deserves feedback haha. Hope you enjoy it and see ya!
Learner Driver

This is my first Press Forward track in TM2. Let me know what you think! All awards and comments are appreciated. Ofc if you like my track I'd like an award if you thought I deserve one. Thanks for playing if you so choose.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem