Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #15 F1 project in AbuDhabi Titlepack! (announcement) 
#15 F1 project in AbuDhabi Titlepack! (announcement)
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

That was a chaotic formation lap =p Hopefully it will get better in the real race.
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Here's my livestream of last night's test race for those who are interested: Full race livestream

If you're in a hurry then just watch this highlight from it.
Learner Driver
helping hand  
Hi!
I would love to help out on this project.
Edster recommended i checked this out :)
Well, I only installed Valley today, so i can make up the bottom of the pack!
One issue, i can't download the cars from the given links, only the locators. What's happening here?
Other than that, i'm practicing your braking points on the server atm ^^
Learner Driver
Okay, so i had to enable popups. cars installed!
Learner Driver

Today, Monday 15.12. 20:00 CET is the race! :)
I edited the list of participants. Most of them should be 100% sure, but not all. I have also asked someothers, where I await and answer yet, if they join in. If you still have interest to join, I would be glad. You never know how much of those players in the list really appear. Some more info added:
;)

Before joining the server some tips for graphics: (in Maniaplanet-config / advanced options)
- Put off: 3D-textures under Graphics
- Allow "upload" and "download" under Peer-to-peer
- Under "Game", put "show always opponents" and make no "opponent limit"

2 RULE CHANGES/ADDITIONS
- No rain, definitely!
- If you crash hard, or flip over, and you land on your tyres, you can continue the race. (Otherwise we have too less people finishing). You are only out of the race, if you land on your back or when you are stuck, or when you have no fuel.
- If you touch other people, just continue driving. But remember the best result is a good video, for which we need battles without cars touching. If you touch, we can't show the battle in the video.
Last edited by Marius 89,
Moped Racer
Participation  
I might be able to participate! Not 100% though,

JoepieSmurf
Learner Driver

It was a cool race, I'm looking forward to the replay and video. Thx for the guys who participated in the race!
;)

We were 16 players and one Safety-Car-driver. Every team had 2 drivers, just Marussia, Caterham and Sauber were missing due to financial problems.
Moped Racer
nice  
Thanks for setting up this project :)
One question:
When i'm trying to watch my replay, it says that some files (From the titlepack) are missing..
Can i add them somewhere to be able to watch my replay? :3
Learner Driver

You must watch it inside the AbuDhabi Titlepack.
Moped Racer

best safety car driver 2014
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem