Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  #19 The Puzzle 
#19 The Puzzle
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
#19 The Puzzle  

So where can you find the pieces? The pieces will be spread over many different community websites tomorrow, so make sure to check them all.
The Screenshots pieces should appear all over the day on different sides ;)

Find as many pieces as possible and put them together into one screenshot. Then send your submission to mxadventcalendar@gmail.com

New deadline is Sunday 21st (late at night from europes perespective to give americans a chance)

Here's a weird note by a random stranger who already succeeded in this puzzle:

A bird told me, that you might want to check on some social networks, even ones that nobody seems to use. Some of these networks seem to be unaccesible with a normal web browser. The client for it allows you to browse ingame websites associated with the adventcalendar, drive maps like the Hill cimb map on the server or other maps that every good advetncalendar follower drove recently.
Speaking of maps there are other websites with big forums about maps besides MX. Usually these forums stand in connection with very popular titlepacks.
Besides tracksharing websites there are other forums of websites that share ingame content - especially a must for the creators and car fans amongst us
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a
can  
Can you speek in German.
Yes I am a pupil.
In class 7.
Learner Driver

nitromann2 says:
Can you speek in German.
Yes I am a pupil.
In class 7.

xD xD xD

Hab da aber auch mal Fragen:
1. Wie viele Teile sind es denn ? 4 ?
2. Was sollen wir denn zu euch schicken? Die Links auf den die Teile zu finden sind?
3. Kleiner Tip bitte :d geht es nur hier um die Seiten oder um separate Websites ?
Old Age Caravanner
Quad Bike Racer

All pieces managed to be online by now.
So if you looked for them and couldn't find all of them, well, now there is a chance to really find them all. So you might want to look again ;)
gado is a

Are the pictures on main pages of those sites or somewhere deep? I checked all sites I use and didn't find any, but that might mean I use wrong sites as well though =p
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

A random stranger, who already mastered the puzzle wants to give you some advice on the pieces. But the text he wrote is a little bit weird :d

A bird told me, that you might want to check on some social networks, even ones that nobody seems to use. Some of these networks seem to be unaccesible with a normal web browser.
The client for it allows you to browse ingame websites associated with the adventcalendar, drive maps like the Hill cimb map on the server or other maps that every good advetncalendar follower drove recently.Speaking of maps there are other websites with big forums about maps besides MX. Usually these forums stand in connection with very popular titlepacks.
Besides tracksharing websites there are other forums of websites that share ingame content - especially a must for the creators and car fans amongst us.

Additionally the Deadline will be extended until sunday 21st (late at night) ;)
gado is a

gogogo, it is the last day!

btw, did you have a discussion about our site regarding the future design, yet? ;)
gado is a
Results  
We received 5 submissions for this contest and two of those even managed to complete the whole puzzle by finding all 12 pieces. Good job! :)

Click here for the Leaderboard standings ;)

This is the final picture!

gado is a
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem