Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Need help with VideoEditor - YOU GET 1000 Planets!!! 
Need help with VideoEditor - YOU GET 1000 Planets!!!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Need help with VideoEditor - YOU GET 1000 Planets!!!  
Hi Guys!
I tried all....
But my video Editor in TM² isnt working :(
But i wanna make Yutube videos as in TMUF
So here is my offer:
I send my replays to you, you change the skin to my right skin i will send you too, then you make the replay to a avi-Video and send that back to me.....
For doing this in whole 2015, i will pay you 1000 Planets (i will make a video not so often, so you wont have to make this the whole day ;) )

Thx in forward

Greetings
aerosol/Tim2505
Moped Racer

sorry i have very limited time on this field of work, but here checkout page one in the first posting
it gives you the settings you going to need for making videos

http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/294/wraith-mixed-worldsblock-mixstandard-maps?page=1

sorry can not help any more :$
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

As an alternative, you may consider using Fraps or OBS (Open Broadcast Software). Fraps is not free but OBS is. They both have local recording options that should save in an appropriate file format. I've heard of Nvidia cards having some option for local recordings as well, but I'm not really up on that stuff.
G-kart Racer

edk says:
I've heard of Nvidia cards having some option for local recordings as well, but I'm not really up on that stuff.

Yep it's called Shadowplay and most of the recent Nvidia cards should support it. Even though it still is in Beta it works very well and you can even save clips that happened like 5 minutes ago.

tim2505 says:
But my video Editor in TM² isnt working :(

Why exactly does it not work? Sure, rendering a video for you would be possible but it would have to be uploaded somwhere so you can access it and put it on your Youtube acc.
It might be easier to figure out why you can't shoot video.
Last edited by Thrawn«¦,
Old Age Caravanner

My editor just renders the first second of the video and then stops - and this second sis in extrem slowmotion
Moped Racer

Just guessing but you might be rendering an image instead of the video. Try the other render button (I've forgotten the name).
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem