Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Error When Trying to upload replay 
Error When Trying to upload replay
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Error When Trying to upload replay  
Tried to upload a Replay '[Rpg][RedChockCanyon]_BR-Nighthawk(103'00''75).Replay' and I get this error message:

With that time, I obviously need help with my driving (it was my first attempt) but some help with uploading would be appreciated.
???? Cheers 8-|
Last edited by Nighthawk,
Learner Driver

Can you try again now?
Segmentation fault

Yes, I tried and this time the message was ' The file specified exceeds the maximum file size'. So that must be the problem. The file is 4.47Mb. Thanks anyway mate :).
Last edited by Nighthawk,
Learner Driver
Unable to upload Replay  
Hi,

I tried several times to upload a replay on Nadeo Valley B11 track, but I always get an error message:

"File must be a .Replay.Gbx." :o

But the file is an ordenary replay file saved by the game, and so of course it is a .Replay.Gbx.
Any ideas why it doesn´t work, while other replays on other Nadeo tracks could be uploaded?
Learner Driver

Yo

What really sucks is that I can upload a replay driven in esl_comp titlepack to ESL - Youngster Joey just because the map is registered as TMStadium pack. They're the same thing anyway. Can this be fixed somehow?
Beetle Racer

That replay isn't openable outside of that titlepack, so it's plainly rejected. Blame Nadeo.
Segmentation fault

:(
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem