Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  force word-break for author-comments 
force word-break for author-comments
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
force word-break for author-comments  
maybe it is useful to add the css-property
word-break: break-all;
i.e. to ".WindowText" or elsewhere to prevent the author-comments getting too wide and ruin the layout?
sometimes people add lines there and things get messy.

I'd prefer to be able to place a horizontal line with a length based on the width of the window.

Long lines wrap already for forum comments, but not for AC, comments and awards in map pages.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those who had lines in their author comments, they kinda got broken when TMX upgraded to 2.0.
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Added word-break to break on words those things now, thanks!
Also added a [ hr] tag for "real" horizontal lines:

Segmentation fault

testing....

confirmed it work!
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

don't like the shadow to be honest, kinda distracting. but cool addition nevertheless (y)
Zimmer Racer

what a smooth line. nice feature :cool:

Now we just need a button for it above the text box next to the other formatting buttons :)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Space says:
don't like the shadow to be honest, kinda distracting. but cool addition nevertheless (y)

If you let me design something, you can be sure I'll fit a shadow in somewhere :p. It should probably be reduced in size, though.
Segmentation fault

o . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . o

Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem