Location: Home  Community Forums  General  when it is valley 'tech'? 
when it is valley 'tech'?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
when it is valley 'tech'?  
Hellowww,

Some simple question: What are typical elements for tech in valley? Iam not exactly sure on it. For e.g. We got a road map, and there some turns you need to be release gas, it is then called tech or not? Offroadonly maybe i think, but most offroad only seems to be gamepad preffered/only. So i speak to specific turns where you need to be release or brake., it is then called tech?^^

Greetz Ex.
Old Age Caravanner

As simple as it it, yes. It sounds simpler than it is, imo

These are two great examples:
"»Hacksaw! by   Ozon
"Box Of Piranha's by   Zengo
Last edited by gado,
Moped Racer

Indeed, I think a map starts to be a tech map once you have to break or release off gas in most of the turns.

I will take a look at these maps! :)
gado is a

Some great examples for technical Valley tracks are these:
"GA2015 - It'sNotAboutTheNail by   tcq
"VTC1 ~ Comfortably Numb by   chuckie
"VTC1-Drop Sex by   DelNuelo
"VTC1 Sparking Zebras by   wormi

Technical Valley tracks should have tight corners, left-right switches, drift corners and even some dirt parts can be integrated nicely into a track. Also avoid long straights and grass-to-platform transitions since those are really random.
Quad Bike Racer

Wow i tried some of these tracks and what i noticed is, that iam complety unable to drive it well ;) I would say, let the people who want drive such hard things, create 'Tech' Maps ;) There some epic hard turns to get it well. The GA'Track seems to be a good mix of all what Riolu said.

Thank you folks!
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem