The Official Results  
Click and let play in background. Then start reading in an epic voice:

We worked hard.
We went on vacation
We searched for Santa at the Lagoon.
We brought Santa back to work.
We motivated elves.
And we were lazy.

We finally reached an important point of Christmas 2014 (Yes, in mid April :p)

We are proud to announce the leaderboard results of the official ManiaExchange adventcalendar 2014.
These result represent the most active participants in our adventcalendar.
*trumpets* Clear the stage for the winners:

These are the amazing prizes for the top 10.

In the next table you can find the amount of Planets the top 30 players won in the adventcalendar.
Including are prizes from individual stages, bonus for the places 4 to 10 and random planets between 1000 and 4666 for everyone.

We still need the logins of maxi031, pishi, wattman, uln2, deathtofoes, tombuilder, bk-zd50 and quentin. Please send us your login via pm or here in this post.

I want to thank everyone who participated in this adventcalendar, which made it a special event for us.
I also want to thank every helper, who made this adventcalendar possible. Only with our combines efforts we managed to host such a big and amazing event. Thanks to Ozon, reaby, Cuba, Adsun, Agidd, gadoweldosd and osaka! You guys were amazing!
Additionally, I want to thank Nadeo for the game and for these amazing prizes and all planet donators, who both made the big prizes in this event possible.

Thank you guys! (l)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Finally!
Again thanks for making all this happen. Definitely something which brought the TM community a bit closer :) Hoping for a 2015 edition!
Quad Bike Racer

gg :)
Moped Racer

gg all :)

now I'm curious, about the MP keys: If we take them, do we get an alpha key for Lagoon when it's in alpha-stage? Otherwise what does the Fan-Package include? Is it the same for top3? Is it again T-shirt and some goodies (I won that so often already.. xd) or is it sth else as well?
Moped Racer

gg guys. be ready for December 2015 :3
@up: right, access to lagoon alpha would be amazing.
G-kart Racer

Implying there will be an alpha release :p
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Nice job and thank you for this great adventure. Hopefully this year, you guys are able to pull of something of similar dimensions IF there is still a player base left ^^
Moped Racer

I cannot exactly say what the fan package consists of, but we should find that out soon.
And I know as much about Lagoon as you guys.... nothing :(
gado is a

The prize is stated here. Content could be added (or slightly changed), but don't expect it to be more please!
site development, media
Developer

All planets of the players we know the login of should have received their planets by now.

We still need your logins, maxi031, pishi (RIP), wattman, uln2, deathtofoes, tombuilder, bk-zd50 and quentin ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem