Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Help with multiple GPS cams--restart only works on first one... 
Help with multiple GPS cams--restart only works on first one?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Help with multiple GPS cams--restart only works on first one?  
I'm having a problem with multiple GPS cams. I wanted to make a separate cam for each CP on a trials track, but restart only seems to work on the first one.

On cams after that, when I restart, the GPS cam keeps playing--my view doesn't return to normal, even though I can see the car spawn in off to the side.

Each cam is from a separate short replay. For each one, I removed the default camera track, added a custom camera track, then exported a clip, and imported that clip into the appropriate in-game MT track.

In each one, text and transition tracks are set to keep playing (I tried turning this off, and it didn't make any difference).

Am I missing something obvious? It seems like this should just work (and it does work on the first GPS cam, just not any after that)?
Track Slacker

Try putting an empty clip on the checkpoints.
Moped Racer

That did the trick (and it makes sense why it would). :) Thank you--you kick ass!
Track Slacker

No problem ;) Glad it worked!
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem