KimoOouille'. Track's  
My Page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/kimooouille

My last track..

And Duo Tracks...

Marcel le Poivrot and me..

Exhaust»BCS and me..

Learner Driver

Hello ManiaEchange,

Here is my latest creation. It is aptly named. Indeed, this is the first time I use the mixblocks, and I must say I am impressed. This is a huge tool, with whom I managed to get good ideas.

A new era will begin made my trust, I will do you good wonders.
Judge me for my first, critics are good to take.

For this, I choose not to try players betatesting I wanted to play solo, go and see how you love. Now, you tell me, if I did or not.

Wishing you good road and have fun.

» No MT this one, again. Sorry !
» Author Time : 44.407, but we can do better,
After 43 sec. is hard for my taste.
» No GPS.
» Jumps, one offroad, tunnels, others blocks.
» ScreenShoot made by me.

Learner Driver

Hello ManiaEchange,

I present part two of my Previous track "Real First".

It gives me a second chance to show you that I can finally create tracks on the environment "Canyon". I stay in the same style as the first part, by working more. I also received help from Baxy, which volunteer to create the scenery. Thank a lot for his help and for giving his opinion on my track.

Thank you for your test, and for your work my friend.

» Author Time : 43.611,but I have no problem doing 42 sec., I think 41 sec. is widely as possible for the best.
» No GPS.
» Jumps, one offroad.

Last edited by KimoOouille,
Learner Driver

Hello ManiaEchange,

Here is my latest creation.

A valley again, a small full speed to be just. For this one, I put a challenge I should say, use only the type 4 blocks in the editor. For me it is successful, for you to tell me what you think. Give your opinion !

EDIT : I thank Patriot had seen the cut on that track. I had not seen it, but hey I can not always see everything. In any case, thank you to you. This is changed now. By against, Dag@bert[51] be disappointed I will not put the GPS, but I swear it's for my next track.

» Author Time : 34.056, but we can do better,
33 is really for possible, i think..
» No GPS.
» Jumps, wallride, others blocks.

Learner Driver

Hello ManiaExchange,

This is a moment that I have not post a track, here.. "Low Level" !

Here is my latest creation, with a new stage that I crossed. I set up my first GPS in this track, and I hope you will love it. It's simple, but I think enough. Tell me what you think. In passing, I would like to thank "Zack11" with its tutorial that help me a lot. You will find this in the MX forum. Thank you Dag@bert pushing me to do this GPS. Otherwise, still nothing.

The track, I made a simple not too difficult, with sections of land, and other roads that will please you.

I also want to thank Mr.DVD, Dag@bert and Airneko83 for testing the track. And thanks very much to xrayjay for your objects, always well done.

Next track, it's made with me friend "Baxy".

» MT in Game.
» Author Time : 47.384, but we can do better,
46 is really for possible, i think..
» GPS On, time : 47.61
» Roads, Jumps, one tunnel.
» Music : Cascada - "Miracle"

Learner Driver

Hello ManiaExchange,

I come to you to present my latest creation, born under the name "eXperience". Why did you choose this ? Just now I think I understand, and find the right way for you to create beautiful tracks in the canyon environment. But all this is because of mainly to a person, which I help, advise, grow and give my ideas for this result track. This person is part of the big guys in the world of "MX" Now, I ask you to cheer my friend "Airneko83" a big thank you to you, for all that you give me, and I still hope to have of your valuable advice, which are perfect.

On all this, it's for you to judge now, and tell me what going to do, and wrong.. Hoping that everything in please..

Thank you to Mr.DVD, Dag@bert, Airneko83 and 19steven92 the track for testing. Thanks too Dag@bert & xrayjay for objets support.

Soon a track with "Baxy" and a valley.

Wishing you good road..

» MT in Game. (Just GPS)
» Author Time : 46.396, but we can do better,
45 is really for possible, i think 44 sec should be hard..
» GPS On, time : 46.57
» Big roads, jumps, transitions..
» All Checkpoints are respawnable.

Learner Driver

Baxy and me..

Hello ManiaExchange,

Baxy and KimoOouille Production presents their first duo track.
You have called it : "dUal sTriKe"

After long hours of work, we have come to the end. We decide to do a track with two, because we have the same spirit of Trackmania, and I think that both of us forming a good pair. Actually, it is reluctant to make a "Valley" or "Canyon", the valley will be the next. Sorry if the track is a little long, we did it twice 30 seconds. It may be hard at first, but when we have known it will own.

Wishing you good road, and good luck.
Awards and replays are welcome.
Last edited by KimoOouille,
Learner Driver

Welcome to "M i l l i m e t t e r", why this name, you say ? Because this track reminds me trackmania united, on the environment "Island", with the famous "Demostyle". Always seek the right jump, that's what I loved, and I will show it here. I had some comments on this, I was looking for perfection, you now with this, on this track.

For this track, I is not betatesters I wanted to do it alone, a little further improving GPS, and for the next track, I would put you an intro.

Wishing you good road..

Next, canyon track..
Learner Driver

Hi ManiaExchange

A winter track, first, that my new track that see the day today. A track that I filed in difficulty "Advanced", because quite tricky sections, but very smooth to drive.

Why the name "Mild Winter"?

I really could not find a name, so I thought why not this one. This is what has currently lives in Europe, with heat records. Nothing do with the Trackmania game, but I find this quite original.

What track in the future ?

Yet perhaps a canyon, before the end of the year, I must still complete. Otherwise, I already wish you a good holiday season.

Thanks to..

xrayjay - for nice objects..
Dag@bert - for you nice mod.. love it !

Some additional details..

» MT in Game. (GPS, ever find.)
» Author Time : 41.992, i think 40 seconds is quite complicated, I have some doubts, to get up there, but I could be wrong.
» GPS On time : 42.Xx
» Dirts Part's, small roads, highways..

Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem