Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  [Map Request] TitlePack for a Famous Streamer 
[Map Request] TitlePack for a Famous Streamer
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[Map Request] TitlePack for a Famous Streamer  
Hi Trackmania Community !

ZeratoR is a famous french streamer and i want to make something for him. He love Trackmania and he like crazy map. The thing is, i want to create a TitlePack for him.
Titlepack are easy to create. But can't create so many map in so little time. I want to create a campaign for him.

So i'm asking you guys your help building those map !
Here are the rules :

- The lenght can be whatever you want
-ONLY STADIUM MAP ALLOWED
- Use your creativity to build the most unique maps you can
- More than 1 map can be build
- No Planets limits
- Custom objects, Mods, advertisement, custom music are allowed
- The use of the mediatracker is unlimited
- Mixbloc allowed

So i hope you guys will help me doing this because it's a lot of work for me. So i hope to see many of your map.

But where the map can be send ?

eternity.youtube@hotmail.fr

After ZeratoR play it, the TitlePack will be able to be download in public. But if you are a mapper of the TitlePack, you will be able to have it at the same time ZeratoR have it !

A video of this TitlePack will be make to. I'll update the tread when i have it.

See you guys !

EternityGamingg
Last edited by Julius,
Trying Unique Idea

Sounds cool! How many maps are you aiming at?
Quad Bike Racer

Might be a stupid question, but for which environment are the maps to be made? And will there be already custom objects implemented in the title pack?
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

Clearvision says:
Sounds cool! How many maps are you aiming at?

I guess like 10 map per flag. Or maybe more if i can more ;)

tcq says:
Might be a stupid question, but for which environment are the maps to be made? And will there be already custom objects implemented in the title pack?

All environment can be use, even StadiumCar in Canyon, etc... !I modify the environment to only stadium ! You can use whatever objects you want. Just be shure to send them to me or link me them, because maybe i already got it ( because mostly i take them from maniapark ) or put locators !
Last edited by Julius,
Trying Unique Idea

I guess MrLag (one of the staff helping him organizing the cup, and the one who's testing the map zerator has made to validate them) had already done something like that in the past, and zerator tested it live to sho it to the viewers (just the first maps tho)
It's a pretty cool idea, I just hope you already talked to him about it and made him agree. Else, or he won't take the time to try it, or he'll feel obligated once he sees the work's done, and it's not the spirit.
I had made a few maps for the zrt cup 2, in which viewers could propose maps :
this one was by far my best, but in it I use the esl signs.

Good luck with your project
Learner Driver

Joy&ko says:
It's a pretty cool idea, I just hope you already talked to him about it and made him agree. Else, or he won't take the time to try it, or he'll feel obligated once he sees the work's done, and it's not the spirit.

I already say to him that i'm building it ! And he say it was fine ! When it's done and i email him and i say many people cointribute to that, i think he will surely play it !
And ty for your map ;)
Last edited by Julius,
Trying Unique Idea

Mini Update : If you guys can send me a private message who say that you're building a map for that project, it will be so much apreciate (y)
Trying Unique Idea
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem