Location: Home  Community Forums  Advent Calendar 2014  Weekly Puzzle Challenge 
Weekly Puzzle Challenge
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Weekly Puzzle Challenge  
Hi, just had a couple of questions.

Can we delete any of the blocks that are already placed(that are not CP's)?
If not do we need to drive over every block ?

Thanks
Old Age Caravanner

Can't be deleted (the maptype/script won't allow it, anyway). They're part of the puzzle ;). You can, however, ignore those useless blocks, only checkpoints have to be passed (just finish as fast as possible).
Last edited by TGYoshi,
Segmentation fault

Will it be continued after the adventcalendar? 8-|
Even if it's only monthly!
G-kart Racer

Thanks for quick reply :d
Old Age Caravanner

There are some ideas to continue the puzzles afterwards, but no specific plans yet. There's plenty of time left in January to plan the puzzles anyway :p
gado is a

Sorry, i must of done something wrong :/

When i open map it says select map type, then when i select the script it says that this is not a puzzle map??

help please???
Old Age Caravanner

You shouldn't really have to select the maptype. Just put the script in the correct folder, reboot the game if you have the script cached (just to be safe), load the map in the editor (heanry's map requires the TM2 title) and the script should automatically activate and show the available blocks at the bottom.
Try to re-download the map too. If you saved the map without the Puzzle script being active, chances are important metadata gets lost, fully corrupting your map (which mx will reject too).

Segmentation fault

Ty Yoshi, turns out i had the folders like this, scripts/scripts/maptypes/trackmania
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem