Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Shadow computing qualities becoming unavailable one by one w... 
Shadow computing qualities becoming unavailable one by one when modding.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Shadow computing qualities becoming unavailable one by one when modding.  
Hello guys !

I'm working on making a mod actually, and faced an annoying bug.

After having edited some textures, i wanted to try them in TM. I loaded my only track using the new mod i made, and before starting to drive, i tried to compute the shadows with these new textures. When i opened the shadow computing menu, all the options were unclickable and i simply couldn't compute them.

So i started a new empty track, added almost all the available blocks, and then i could compute the shadows in the quality of my choice. I closed TM, edited some more textures, updating the mod in the Mod folder, restarted TM, and then tried to recompute the shadows. There the very fast and default qualities became unclickable.

When i restarted TM today to continue my Mod, i loaded the track containing all the blocks with the new version of the mod, and i couldn't compute the shadows anymore, all qualities were unclickable.

I don't know what it's due to, but it's annoying. Has anyone faced that already ?
Quad Bike Racer

If I'm right when you compute the shadows it's saved within your track or somewhere and it knows they don't need doing again.
Try building a track and save without computing shadows. Then each time you try your mod compute shadows but don't save. That might work.
I may be wrong though
Learner Driver

Yeah maybe it's cause i did not add a block... But why allowing high quality and not the others ? strange...
Quad Bike Racer

Oh you just wait until you ONCE computed the highest settings with bounces, then it won*t let you compute anything lower anymore, even if you placed another part.
Old Age Caravanner

Crap :s
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem