Slow motion
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Slow motion  
I know this issue has been addressed before but I really want to know how to make slow motion footage in the media tracker, I'm starting to get used to it but I couldn't manage to take out the sort of jump cut at the end and internet tutorials really are confusing or difficult to follow.
I definitely need help and I hope to get an answer as soon as possible.
Please respond,
ZBlu
Last edited by ZBluDriver,
Learner Driver

Slow motion stuff is actually pretty easy. Add a "time" block to the timeline. There will be two values on it. The one I've used is the "Time Value." It just marks how many seconds have passed for each ghost's replay (I.E. Time Value "0" is the start of a run and Time Value "60" is one minute in). Therefore, just edit the first and last keys to make a slow, fast, or even reverse motion portion. An example would be to take a one minute clip of racing, add a time track that runs from 0:00.00 to 1:00.00, and make its first key have a Time Value of 0 and its second key a Time Value of 30. In that replay, everything would be moving at half speed, since the time starts at 0 (the beginning of the car's replay) and takes one minute to get to 30 seconds of the car's replay. Does that make sense, or did I just make it more confusing?
MTC Host
MTC Host

Arkive says:
Slow motion stuff is actually pretty easy. Add a "time" block to the timeline. There will be two values on it. The one I've used is the "Time Value." It just marks how many seconds have passed for each ghost's replay (I.E. Time Value "0" is the start of a run and Time Value "60" is one minute in). Therefore, just edit the first and last keys to make a slow, fast, or even reverse motion portion. An example would be to take a one minute clip of racing, add a time track that runs from 0:00.00 to 1:00.00, and make its first key have a Time Value of 0 and its second key a Time Value of 30. In that replay, everything would be moving at half speed, since the time starts at 0 (the beginning of the car's replay) and takes one minute to get to 30 seconds of the car's replay. Does that make sense, or did I just make it more confusing?

I have no way to test your way of doing things right now, I think this is the way I tried and there's still the jump cut at the end, unless I did not understand correctly.
Thanks for answering and sorry for the late reply, and, as said earlier, I have no way to test it but I will as soon as I get back from holiday's.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem