Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  RPG's Adventures - Maps Reviews [EN/FR] 
RPG's Adventures - Maps Reviews [EN/FR]
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
RPG's Adventures - Maps Reviews [EN/FR]  
I'll publish here my best RPG creation. Everytime, they will a French Video who review the map and a English description if you don't understand French or you don't want to watch the Video.

Here is the first map of this topic :

[Bad Track/Map Link]

Now here is the French Map Review Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEiJhFVfr8c

Here is the English description of what i say in the Video :

- This map is play in a Factory who the only power of Light, Clock, and other mecanisime run the rest of the instalation.

- The clock work with water and other thing that you'll need to pass trough during your exploration.

- Your goal ? Make your way trough all the installation to get out of there.

- You'll need first to go in the entrance where they use wind power. To be able to pass it, you'll need to go on the wooden installation that people who used to work there put to build this room and be able to go trough the hole in the wall.

- After that, you'll be in the Hydrolic System who power the Clock. You need to take 3 CheckPoint that have been well done place for multiple way to do it the faster way. Warning : The plateform are small.

- Next room use the Air energy, who is used to make Gas System. But be careful of the mushroom who grews after all those year. Some are not a good idea to get to close. Find the right way.

- You'll be after in a room where all the cable who power the Clock go trough. It's highly suggest to complete this room fast. It got a High Energy and could affect you. So don't look to close of those beautiful Crystal that grow during the years.

- When you will be outside, you'll have to find your way on the Clock. But the workers forgot to remove stuff, and may force you to take a certain way. Good for you, the Clock activate the Bridge so you can pass. But hurry up before time run out and the Bridge go down !

- To end it, you'll to go trought some construction that the workers build to get up the mountain faster. But be careful of some part that fell after all those years.

Hope you guys will play it. Don't Forget to Awards if you like, comments, and post your replay.
Next map the soonest i can !
Trying Unique Idea
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem