Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Trails' different colours (online/not your own ghost)... 
Trails' different colours (online/not your own ghost)...
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Trails' different colours (online/not your own ghost)...  
so you can assign a different colour to every replay you import to the MT. what i want to know tho, how is it handled in game, when you set up trails, but you'll have real players instead of ghosts. will, let's say on servers, the game automatically show different colours for different players or will they all have the same trails colour, which would be the standard orange one?
i'm sure somone experienced trails being used online already with a few players around, so you dont only see your own trails. halp! thanks!
tracks for nolifers!

You can choose your trails color in your in-game settings. There must be an "advanced" button or something like that, just search a bit :p

edit: which means players will have their trails of the color they have chosen.
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

alrighty, thanks...i should have known that one of course, lol. just tested it online with a buddy that came on after i posted the topic and was satisfied, when the trails had different colours. thanks for the input anyway!
next topic coming right up, lol
tracks for nolifers!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem