Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2016 - Unusual Multilap 2 
MTC March 2016 - Unusual Multilap 2
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Haha...
and we we're panicing :d Nice :cool:
G-kart Racer

Following the short sheet in February, we only have 7 submissions in March. Is Trackmania Turbo to blame? :p

Judging
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10)
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 1 (bad) to 10 (good). It is recommend to give reasons for very high and very low votes, so builders know what they did right/wrong. ;)
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely, you cannot judge only half of it.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post below
  • Submit your votes via this voting sheet.
  • The deadline is the end of March 31, 2016 PDT.
  • The best and worst vote for each map will be ignored, if we get more than 10 votes.

I haven't checked all the maps yet, if they're fine with the rules, so vote all maps normally. In the end after I drove all maps I will decide, if a map is disqualified or not.

Despite Turbo, some votes would be amazing! Thanks in advance and post your names here (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

v o t e d
Beetle Racer

Voted! :done: Also, the voting sheet is missing the comments section for Skellborn's map! Get that fixed, I have some valuable comments to give! :build:
MTC Host
MTC Host

Voted.

Conspiracy! :cool:
G-kart Racer

3 voters so far :o
Beetle Racer

Well i guess Heanry voted aswell, so we'll have 4 voters... yay :d What a considerable amount of people to get a somewhat 'fair' voting going on :d
G-kart Racer

Voted (y)
Quad Bike Racer

Voted :p
Old Age Caravanner

Hey guys,
no I didn't vote, but was on vacation instead. That's why I also didn't fix the voting section. I hope you forgive me :$

So if you got a valuable comment, I suggest to post it here or even on the trackpage ;)

Anyhow, here are the results:

This was a super really small MTC again. Can we blame Turbo? :p

:gold: 1st Place :gold:

:silver: 2nd Place :silver:
"mtc // wildtech by   iHq/fredair.esu

:bronze: 3rd Place :bronze:
"mtc | TRINITY by   Snake55wildcat

Here are the full results:

You can find (almost) all comments here

Congratulations to the podium winners, you won a showcase on the frontpage of a track of your choice (<10 :award: )
Thanks for the submissions and the votes, although the numbers were small. :s
gado is a
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem