Intro Problem !!!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Intro Problem !!!  
i usually use custom cam for my intros,hmm this one is acting weird.

1. i set time 25secs, add black background, add text ect..
2. add custom cam block start 5.sec click on first key that is provided,set were i want to start the cam, add a another key
move to location click on another key, local player add another key ,target anchor, none. try to move to a different location x y z moves but cant see the screen move, all in hermite

i tried different interpolation
i exit intro go back same thing, sometimes i can get it to move but when i do , it stops again cant move it..

any suggestions....
Old Age Caravanner

Hi !
Not sure to understand what you really want to do (maybe you should post a screenshot), but target vehicle and anchor must be the same from a key to another if you want to see the camera moving instead of teleporting.
Quad Bike Racer

be sure to set "clip cam". it's the button on the top right of the menu, where you can switch between the clip cam and the free cam. if you are on free cam and move around, the parameters will change only for the free cam, so when you put a new key it won't have done anything to the clip cam, which is the important one for you.
i think that's your prob. or maybe it was having set "Interpolation" set to "none" on the key before the new one...i remember there was an issue aswell...well, just try it out, if it's not the first suggestion, then i'll get into the interpolation one xD
Last edited by doben,
tracks for nolifers!

hmmm thx, when in the editor, to start the intro and want to move the cam position i cant move it,i set one key at one spot add a key move it, then when i want to move it to another spot it doesnt move only thing that moves is X Y Z
Old Age Caravanner

try not using "none" for interpolation for the key that comes directly before the one that troubles you! just set it to linear, create your new key and then change it back to none later, if you really want "none".
didnt try with every variation with anchors and targets, but should do^^
tracks for nolifers!

THX doben FREE CAM was click off omg never had to click that in TMU o-0... THX :cool:
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem