Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Animated Thumbnails? 
Animated Thumbnails?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Animated Thumbnails?  
A while ago I bought copies of the original TrackMania and TrackMania Sunrise (a somewhat bad decision since I run Windows 10). Recently, I finally decided to take all the maps from their files and put them in United. I noticed that the Sunrise maps had animated thumbnails when selected. Is this feature still available in TM2? If so, how would I go about making one?
MTC Host
MTC Host

I think it's possible if you rename the .bik file like the track name or something like that !
Trying Unique Idea

I recall that you can add an image in the same folder and with the same name as the map and have it displayed in the thumbnail, but it won't be embedded. I don't know about animations, but since webm recently got supported you could perhaps try that out.
Moped Racer

But the problem is people will not have the animated thumbnail. I don't know locator could work for that. Could try !
Trying Unique Idea

I confirm that an animated webm file with the same name works (y) Sadly I don't think there's a way to embed it - it would bring the map filesize up quite a bit nonetheless.

I'm not sure but could this work in a campaign/titlepack?
Moped Racer

Either with a locator ?
Trying Unique Idea
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem