2D Trianlges
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
2D Trianlges  
Hello !

I searched for a tutorial on ManiaCreative, but it seems like TM ² isn't using the same keys as TMU concerning these triangles... I can't select the points, only place them. Do u know how to do ? And also how do you select a point that you've moved out of the screen ?

Quad Bike Racer

In TMU, moving the point off-screen was not advisable. If you moved it off the screen and wanted to adjust it, you had to ctrl + click and start over. It used to be such that you could click a small button on the left side where you could edit the coordinates of the triangles. Anything greater than 1 or less than -1 was out of the screen. I don't know if it's the same here; I have not tried messing with triangles yet.
Sports Saloon Racer

Yeah, well that small button you're talking about (a little arrow if i remember well, is just gone.

Though i could try to create the triangles on TMU and save them as i clip i would use in TM ². Not sure it will work but i'm gonna try :d
Quad Bike Racer

it's a bug, the menu isn't added yet. I reported it to hylis already

Code:
As long as the 2D triangles isn't fixed in tm2 canyon, 

here's a small workaround i found:

open trackmania forever
(if you don't have it, download trackmania nations forever)
go to Mediatracker and edit there, save as clip

copy clip from
My Documents - tmforever (or if tmuf TrackMania) - Tracks (clipname.Clip.Gbx)
to
My Documents - ManiaPlanet - Replays - Clips

import clip ingame and you're set.

--------------------------
Last edited by BLiNNeMaNS,
loves Foolspeed

Yup thanks
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem