Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Dropbox: End of all Public links 
Dropbox: End of all Public links
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
Dropbox: End of all Public links  
Hello I receive a mail from Dropbox team:

''We are constantly working to improve the release of content via Dropbox for you. The "Public" folder was Dropbox's first release method. Since then, we have introduced many new features that enable you to share content more easily and securely, and collaborate with your team.

Therefore, we have decided to discontinue support for the "Public" folder. Dropbox Basic users can use the Public folder until 15 March 2017. After that, the files in the Public folder are private, only visible to you, and all links to those files are disabled. The files remain securely stored in Dropbox.

To continue sharing files in the Public folder, simply create new shared links to the appropriate files, and then send them to the recipients.

In addition to shared links, we also offer a number of other sharing options that facilitate collaboration and give you more control over your data. You can find out more about this in our Help Center.''

I use Dropbox only for that public link option. All selfmade things in our tracks have weblinks and I think Dropbox is one of the most used things in all Trackmania titles.

MfG Paper
Learner Driver

We have discussed this matter somewhere else on the forum, you can see eyebo's initial post here. ;)
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem