Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Bat_Z's Initial Canyon Foray (New Track 09-04-2011) 
Bat_Z's Initial Canyon Foray (New Track 09-04-2011)
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Bat_Z's Initial Canyon Foray (New Track 09-04-2011)  
Trying my hand at maps after playing some user made ones online (Caught myself bad-mouthing the maps before even looking at how difficult it could be).

Well, after playing around I can see why some maps have bad points, you can really paint yourself into a corner route-wise in the editor if not careful. Plus, I have wayyyyyyyyyy more appreciation to the good-to-great-to-Damnnn maps I do play.

Here is my first attempt at Trackmania map making. It is too long at 2 minutes for Trackmania play I think, but it flows pretty good in its simplistic way. I was trying to get a Dirt2 feel for a good speed-cornering raceway with some of the cool looming track elements you can do in Canyons.

Give some critique (Keep the beatdown to small pummling)
Guano-Raceway-1

Thanks,
Bats
Last edited by Bat_Zotsky,
Learner Driver
New Arena Race Track  
Used a bit of the original raceway, made shorter and better (imho) track with some jumps and good power sliding.
Guano Raceway East
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem