Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Custom Loadscreen location 
Custom Loadscreen location
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Custom Loadscreen location  
hiyaz, i made some loadscreens, but it seems to be a little bit different from TMU.. i have the path as follows..

in documents, in the mod folder i see it when i load the track up but doesnt work..

image folder then open folder then placed the LoadScreen.dds file inside there, ziped it.. it seems im doing something wrong..any suggestions !!!
Old Age Caravanner

Sinister says:

in documents, in the mod folder i see it when i load the track up but doesnt work..

i mean i see it were i can pick the loadscreen but it doesnt load up
Last edited by Sinister,
Old Age Caravanner

in beta4 there are like no loadscreens at all (mean they're not being used).
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

yep I feel like crying :'(
All the loadscreens I already made are useless now. Who could have guessed that this would happen...
Definitely takes something away for the modders...
G-kart Racer

yea, i d/l one of your mods HawkGer just to see if i was doing something wrong, but you LS doesnt work either. maybe when the game is released ( hopefully ) it will work then....
Last edited by Sinister,
Old Age Caravanner

uh what...they definitely worked in Beta3 for everyone else. I have no clue why you can't see them...
Btw. as you described it in the first post it is not correct. Loadscreens have to be put into the Day/Sunrise/Sunset/Night folder individually to see them. Maybe you just openend a track in a mood I haven't placed a LS into..
G-kart Racer

so my path is wrong,cant find > Day/Sunrise/Sunset/Night folder in the documents.. what is the correct path, thx
Old Age Caravanner

usually here:
C:\ProgramData\ManiaPlanet\PacksCache\TMCanyon_HD_01.zip\Canyon\Media\Moods\Day\
I didn't mean that Day/Sunrise/etc... was a path, just that those are the individual folders on the same folder level.
G-kart Racer

ahh no, i mean were do we place the ones we make,, sorry
Old Age Caravanner

....\Documents\ManiaPlanet\Skins\Canyon\Mod\yourmodname.zip\Moods\Day\
;)
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem