Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Damn you Nadeo!!! (or myself) 
Damn you Nadeo!!! (or myself)
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

I think he doesn't speak about PF tracks itself, but about PF trackstarts, and here I agree with him :)
Zimmer Racer

whether it be pf tracks of pf starts, my point remains valid.
Sports Saloon Racer

Since I closed my comment with a smiley dont take it tooo serious pls. ;)
I'm just saying that some people totally overdo pf-starts in a way that isnt serving fun anymore (especially when playing online) ;)
but we all know and love tracks like billy badluck :d
Learner Driver

I calmed down and finished the track. ;)
I really couldn't rebuilt the PF or something similar. It even took some time to reproduce the amount of speed you need to drive the track. Maybe this is a sign for me to stop building PF-starts. After exzessive use in TM1, it also felt a bit like I had done all the crazy stuff anyways.
So here's the track:

I have also made a video on Youtube that shows the old PF-start.

I promise to keep my temper in the future. :cool:
Hans Holo
:d
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

By the way, I've built a RPG some time ago. I was about to end that map, and suddenly my PC crashed :) (it was TMU). Your not the only one who was that pissed of game crashing Hans :d
Old Age Caravanner

Hans was mad because there was a game update that changed the car physics and broke PF tracks, not because his game crashed. :p
Sports Saloon Racer

I also could have mentioned the crash that occured while building the track in beta, but that's a thing I decided not to get angry about years ago (happens in the best games...). 8-|
Sometimes I prefer board-games, because they run very stable... ;)
:d
Beetle Racer

Until someone flips over the game in anger ... a 'crash' of sorts :p
Sports Saloon Racer

I usually don't play with people that get that angry because of a game, but some beers do the same. :'(
Classic "beer-bug".
;)
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem