Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  A New (Old) Track [NOW AVAILABLE] 
A New (Old) Track [NOW AVAILABLE]
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
A New (Old) Track [NOW AVAILABLE]  
About 4 years ago, I started a Formula 1 style track that I uploaded and received very little response. Shortly after that, I stepped away from the game for a long time. Recently, I got back into the game and discovered that many of the resources and sites were still active (although not all of them).

Once I got back into the game, I discovered my old track. I started playing with it and revising it. So let me introduce you to "Stadium Grand Prix Day" track. I used the F1 mod for the track, but limited other items.

This track has long straights, several banked turns, and several chicanes. It's considered a beginner track because it really is easy to drive, but tough to master.
Last edited by Jeff1959,
Learner Driver

I am sorry about the fact that the track isn't available for download yet. I ran into some internet connection issue and can only post with my phone. The track will be uploaded as soon as I can. I will post a screen shot here when I can. Thanks.

Jeff 1959
Learner Driver

I finally managed to get the track uploaded. It's an American style road course using the Stadium F1 mod. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Jeff1959
Last edited by Jeff1959,
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem