Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Where angels fear to tread | maps by Enai Siaion 
Where angels fear to tread | maps by Enai Siaion
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Where angels fear to tread | maps by Enai Siaion  
»»» Penance
A competitive online track based on the cliffside and tunnel blocks.

Last edited by Enai Siaion,
Moped Racer

»»» Elder Race
Another track based on those narrow roads, but smoother and more competitive. Beta 4 compatible, of course.

Moped Racer

»»» Battlezone
A drifty laps track designed for hunting in an environment that evokes a military base.

Moped Racer

Nascar 01: Eostra

I will go back to TMX-style transitional tracks at some point. I will even do those total conversion tracks and completely weird tracks I've made a lot of at TMNF TMX. But right now I'm having too much fun building competitive laps tracks. This one is hosted on the popular NRL Nascar server:

Nascar tracks are simple, fast, competitive and ugly. This one is just simple, fast and competitive. :)
Moped Racer

Nascar 02: Asherah

A tactical competitive online laps track. This is an update of the Milliseconds track which was too clever for its own good with regards to the rolling start and online compatibility. The start is fixed in this version, so you can now battle for milliseconds without that disappointing feeling when you cruise across the finish in first place and nothing happens.

Moped Racer

Nascar 03: Hekate

The third track in a series of five competitive multiplayer laps tracks, this one is mostly offroad and drift-based. Hug some trees, but don't litter the forest with car debris!

Current rating on the NRL Nascar server: 7-0!

Nascar 04: Lakshmi

Handling! 14 drift/fullspeed corners together in an online-sized laps track. At 40 seconds it is the longest of the series and in a 30-player online battle it will distinguish the men and their toys from the kids and their heap of scrap metal.

One more Nascar track will be released in the near future, then I will resume work on MX-style tracks with mods. I know, that's what you've been waiting for since TMNF! I just had to do this first...
Moped Racer

Nascar 05: Hel

The last of this series of Nascar tracks: a freeform offroad track with unique challenges for non-Nascar drifters as well, and scenery evoking a desert city.

Moped Racer

Nascar 06: Ishtar

Okay, I lied, here are two more Nascar tracks. This mode of online competition is just too fun. This is a figure eight track with large offroad parts set in a primeval forest. The track is flatout most of the way, but the only thing between you and the #1 leaderboad spot is the last turn before the finish.

Nascar 07: Isis

One of the shortest, this track combines a large early offroad section with tight asphalt turns near the end. Keep your speed up because there is only one booster!

This thread will now return to your regularly scheduled programming: creative, good looking award winning Enai style tracks. :)
Moped Racer

»»» Datafortress

And we're back to pushing the limits of track design, Enai style. One half skill-based speedtech track, one half advertisement for my upcoming sign pack, this track features an underground compound setting, competitive tech corners and a wallride.

Moped Racer

[MTC] Future Word

A high speed transitional speedtech etc yada blah buildings and distance fog.

Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem