Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Kaiaatsel Tracks Inc. (Proudly sponsored by Fireclaw Smeltin... 
Kaiaatsel Tracks Inc. (Proudly sponsored by Fireclaw Smelting and Manufacturing!)
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Kaiaatsel Tracks Inc. (Proudly sponsored by Fireclaw Smelting and Manufacturing!)  
Kaia's maps thread!
Or I guess just tracks because there will be a different Mania-eXchange for Shootmania and Questmania.

First map I've uploaded to MX -- Wallride Park!
Wallride Park

A... park... with lots of... wallrides. Fun.
I spent a while making the scenery look nice too, different sections of the track have different scenic feels.
Not too hard, or at least not as hard as the other Canyon maps I made before it :$ .

Though it's not multilap it uses a multilap block in place of a start and finish and it uses it in a conventional way.
So if you like this map there should be no problem using it on a laps server.

Have fun!
Learner Driver

Another one. This one's older.

Get Radioactive

Otterhawk Inc. and Fungaland LTD. unite to bring you a racing tournament, designed to promote radioactivity as a healthy lifestyle.
A long, diverse race on the Nuclear Waste Speedway awaits, get in your car and buckle up! Have fun racing through caves, concrete arenas, GP track, a wallride, and more, all in the name of radioactivity! The difficulty is intense but that means that whenever you succeed you look like a pro! Everything on this track is radioactive from the nuclear waste in the water. Even you.
So what are you waiting for? Get radioactive!

All the custom signs show otters and have radioactivity-related captions. Don't ask me why.
Otterhawk is a radioactive super-otter who bites people to make them radioactive.
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem