Wallrides ?!
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Rewiind says:
Ah ok, I figured it out what you mean, haha :p thanks!

And to add to my primary question: what's the best way to tackle the rounded wallride parts ? Should I drive to the vertical parts, or stay on the rounded sections near the ground ? vvv

Number 2 is managable, though it still sends my car drifting in a weird way and slows my down.
Number 1 is just impossible for me. Luckily you don't encunter this one a lot.

I try and play as deep into the curve as possible. Blinns "Eau de Fromage" is a great one to practice wallrides. I find if I go to high at the early or late parts, you slide whilst if you stay at a deep, low and steady level, you won't lose nearly as much speed.
G-kart Racer

I found out that a stable 45° of the car at the incoming (If you know what I mean) works the best for me. In the wall itself I don´t steer...
Learner Driver

One of my tracks has an absolute beast of a wall ride (it's a type 1), but if you can tame it it will give you a major speed advantage.

Stay low but not too low, and don't adjust the trajectory unless absolutely necessary.
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem