Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  "Track Already Exists" error When I try to update a track 
"Track Already Exists" error When I try to update a track
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
"Track Already Exists" error When I try to update a track  
I'm trying to update my most recent track, Light among the Darkness, but whenever I try to re-upload the GBX, it tells me "Track already Exists". Is this a problem with the server or is it intentional and I need to rename the file?

Edit: Please move this to site bugs. It's definitely a site problem.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!

Have you actually updated/changed anything?
Deep fried

The update was the addition of references to .LOC files. Nothing else changed.
Rise from the ashes!

In which case you probably need to modify the track in some way, enough to cause it to have to be re validated, such as adding a tree square.
Surely Retired

Well, I guess I'll have to do what I have to do...

Unfortunately it took twelve minutes to compute shadows due to all the lighting I added and the nature of the custom mod, and at 335 KB it's my second largest track file (my largest was an RPG track).
Rise from the ashes!

MrA says:
In which case you probably need to modify the track in some way, enough to cause it to have to be re validated, such as adding a tree square.

I have done same updates, jsut chosen the same muic again

windows, did you just edit the loc info and open close the track again? what if you change to another music then change back?
· · · – – – · · ·

Meh, I fixed it by adding some much needed terain.

Please lock this topic.
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem