Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Sanity Check Please? Bug With Mediatracker and Replay? 
Sanity Check Please? Bug With Mediatracker and Replay?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Sanity Check Please? Bug With Mediatracker and Replay?  
I was having problems with the MT in a track, so I made a very simple test track, thinking I would figure it out, but the simple test track is broken too.

I have three in-game triggers that display text, one for 1 second, the next for 2 seconds, the final one for 3 seconds. They seem to work right in-game, but the replay is completely screwed up. In the replay, the first one lasts the correct 1 second, the second one lasts ~6 seconds, and the final one is over 10 seconds, and lasts way past the end of the actual race time.

What the heck is going on here? Can someone download the simple track plus replay and give it a look in the editor and verify that something's terribly broken and I'm not just doing something stupid before I post a bug thread?

Simple test map + replay.
Track Slacker

I test it out. And yea the replay MT is definitely longer than the normal MT in-game. I got no idea what cause that because everything is perfectly fine the MT editor.
Maybe report that bug to Nadeo !

Or go ask that aswell on the Trackmania Discord : https://discord.gg/Hsytf3
Trying Unique Idea

Thanks Eternity! I actually reported it here a while ago. No response yet.
Track Slacker
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem