Mediatracker bugged
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mediatracker bugged  
Hello,
I tried for first time to add GPS for my maps and then follow tutorials. The problems is my mediatracker seems totally bugged: 1st when i try to "save a ghost for mediatracker" my screen get block on the screen of my map. If i push "suppr" it said "go back to editor?" and then start a validation of the map.
Then if i go to "modificate" >" in game" i go to the editor of replays but there again i have many bugs.
Lots of buttons does not work (save, quit and many more) ( I'm forced to exit the game to quit this page).
If you know this problem and know solution tell me i will be verry happy :)
Else i think i will try to reinstall the game maybe.

Thanks for reading me, have a nice day :)

P.S: sorry for my approximative english :/
Learner Driver

some buttons are blocked in the builder mode, where you can set the triggers for each clip, deactivate/switch it with the cube icon, small, left.

before recording the ghost you should delete everything in the mediatracker, then you can hit the rec ghost button INSIDE the mediatracker(ingame), after you have your ghost in the timeline (longer than2s), you can add a custom camera, or any of the three cameras. for the next steps you need to select your ghost, click on the camera block on the timeline and choose your ghost at the left, you may need to select a or all keyframes, the yellow? boxes at the end and start of every block on the timeline, or between them, you can add your own keyframe with its own properties

sth unclear? tell me
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem