Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Dream Car 
Dream Car
Page: 2 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

If this car will be on sale when i'll get 18 then this is my dream .

Beetle Racer

This as shopping cart:

And this for fun:

Yeah, Buick Special 62 pwns Lambos etc on Gran Turismo 8-|
Beetle Racer

Tuta says:

Once what comes? Alfa romeo? :) Which one? :d I'm not sure if the new ones are goign to be tha same thing or if they will face the same horrible thing that lancia did, badge engineered chryslers :(

I read that they're bringing a spyder, Giulia, and 2 SUVs as early as next year. I won't be getting it right then. I'll probably go for the giulia, as I would need 4 doors, and I don't like driving suvs. I wouldn't get one of these for a few years, until the first round of leases ends.
Sports Saloon Racer

I've got few:
- '66 Shelby Cobra SC
- '68 Ford Mustang
- '09 Lamborghini Gallardo
- '08 Alfa 8C
Mainly because of the designs... Beautiful ones.
G-kart Racer

Ford GT40

Dodge Viper

Last edited by Typhoon,
G-kart Racer

Typhoon says:
Ford GT40

Dodge Viper]

Interesting choices. You may actually be interested, if you can't find an original GT40, to look at the modern remake, the Ford GT (Not to be confused with the Mustang GT).

As for the Viper, there's a factory mod of the SRT-10 called the Hennessey SRT-10 Viper Venom 1000, which hits over one thousand break horses and in an unofficial speed test hit 230 at the speed trap in forth gear. If Hennessey were to take it to the salt flats, it would likely dethrone the legendary Bugatti Veyron.
Rise from the ashes!

Nissan GTR is my absolute favourite at the moment. (l)

And the Chrysler 300C as a long term favourite. Still can't get over how elegantly pimpish it is.
Quad Bike Racer

Perfect:
Quad Bike Racer

oh yeah, the aston martin rocks defenitely :cool:
Quad Bike Racer

I always wanted this one

But considering the conditions here a nice looking blue Scirocco would be awesome :d

Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem