Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Post a pic of your shoes! 
Post a pic of your shoes!
Page: 3 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Football, winter and summer shoes =p

so why i should need 10 ones more =p =p =p =p
Quad Bike Racer

those football boots (or are they astros?) look really ugly :d

also, they're trainers, not sneakers.
Quad Bike Racer

Adidas' Copa Mundials will always be the best football shoes. :p Never tried those Pumas though, can't even recall the model to be honest.. I don't even play anymore, though.
Back in action!

the vans are awesome o:
G-kart Racer

Ville says:
Adidas' Copa Mundials will always be the best football shoes. :p Never tried those Pumas though, can't even recall the model to be honest.. I don't even play anymore, though.

puma?
Quad Bike Racer

pascow|'P.H.C« says:
Ville says:

puma?

Oh, I saw wrong earlier :$
Back in action!

No prob ville ^^
I play with the same model since I guess 3 years now, and I'm really pleased with them.
They're calle Adidas 'Kaiser 5' and should be pretty famous ;)

Quad Bike Racer

Kaisers are really good as well, I like (y)
Back in action!

Not a fan of those addidas, i tried addidas 1 or 2 times and was really disappointed about the quality and the feeling for the ball, i just couldn't handle it^^ . So i stay with nike for 5 years now (:
Quad Bike Racer

got Kaiser 5's too pascow :)
gonna post a picture from mine tomorrow or on sunday
as far as I remember I got 5-6 pair or sth like that XD
Last edited by peteypablo7,
You just lost the game ...
Page: 3 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem