Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Racing around a medieval city - Good idea or not ? 
Racing around a medieval city - Good idea or not ?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Racing around a medieval city - Good idea or not ?  
Today i decided to make a speedtech track, but as I had the MedievalFantasy mod by HawkGer, i decided to try something different. Well not rly.. the most special thing about this track is gonna be the scenery, (But i will also focus on making a good track (y) ). So I just wanna know if it is a good idea or not. Here are two screens.

I'm proud of this building 8-|

I was trying to make The Colosseum =p ... maybe i will remove it in the final ver.

You can also give here ideas and stuff.

Cheers,
Mandark
Beetle Racer

looks cool. try using the bars in the platform tunnel blocks to create a dungeon/prison. :cool:
Beetle Racer

You could make it a rally track set in Europe and have the castle as a kind of centre peice. The mod would need to be quite green compared to Canyon perhaps to make it look Belgian or German, darken the trees to a dark green and they would look like Northern European forest and the castle would fit in ace. Could maybe reskin the desert road to look like either dirt track or a European country road :)
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem