Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC December 2020: Riding the Sidelines 
MTC December 2020: Riding the Sidelines
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  7 Observers

do we need to vote?
Learner Driver

Nope, we always have 3 official judges. If you'd like to play all the maps, you can cast your own votes if you want to. The vote you give to your own map simply won't be counted. There is no penalty for not voting, and there is no reward for voting.
MTC Host
MTC Host

so: voting will have no effect on whether your map wins or loses. got it. thanks!
Learner Driver

Roche flips into first! :gold:

• The most notable aspect here is the sheer ambition put on display. - Arkive
  • Absolutely mad! - PangoLynne
  • I like it when there's so much track the track is its own scenery. - Trackmaniadude

Umpro rides into second! :silver:

• Love the many consistent wallbang flips which do not get affected acceleration penalty (xd) - eFFecT
  • It drives like it's meant to be a PF track! - PangoLynne
  • Thematically, this course is exactly what I wanted. Just about every stunt felt incredibly inspired. - Arkive

pjw takes home third! :bronze:

• This track is really interesting in the way it uses so many different variations of what are the basic canyon wallrides. - PangoLynne
  • I feel like you really exploited the grip the CanyonCar has on walls, which I quite enjoyed. - Arkive
  • Map is great to drive to when relaxing. - eFFecT

An honorable mention to Trackmaniadude, who came in fourth by only one tenth of a point!

Congratulations to our winners!

Each winner gets a news showcase of their choice for placing in the top 3.

Here's the link to the full results sheet.

Thanks to all participants this month for joining in the contest, thanks to all those who publicly voted and gave their feedback.

It was great to see a healthy number of submissions this time around! Stay tuned for the next TM2 MTC, which should be in February. In the meantime, you can always hop on over to TM2020 for their January MTC. There's still some time left to build a map!
MTC Host
MTC Host

GG everyone! :d
Learner Driver

yeah, GGs and well done all!
Learner Driver

And thanks to Arkive for setting things up! This was a fun one. :)
Track Slacker

gg everyone and thanks for the host and fun theme !
I had a lot of fun building (even if it was hard to stay motivated for such a long project) and playing the maps :)
Learner Driver

yeah i didn't exactly stay motivated for the entire build either lol
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem