Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  XBCD crashes my windows 7 64 bit 
XBCD crashes my windows 7 64 bit
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
XBCD crashes my windows 7 64 bit  
Hi is anyone using the old "black x-box game pad" for tm games
Anyway I do and I got to work trough this article Link
it has worked flawlessly until today.
Yesterday I was playing and for some reason I went in to the XBCD settings and found a setting for "Full range"
on the left side of the interface and I thought that that setting might let me steer more smoothly.
it worked just great or I might imagine it was as well ;)

Today when I started my computer it crashes right at desktop. :'(
I had to physical remove the game pad from the computer to get it to start.
and then it gave me some crash report with some info hinting at XBCD, as far as I could make out of it.

So I'm guessing that that setting of "Full range" might be the culprit here.
But since it also crashes when I plug it in right away I can not uncheck that setting of "Full range" in the XBCD settings.
if anyone have any incite to this it would be most welcomed.

Cheers Cobra

edit
@wraith
I think you misunderstood I don't even get to start the game before it crashes, that's way i think it must be the setting in XBCD settings.
I will first try another controller then uninstall XBCD and install it again to get the default settings.
After that I will address Nadeo if it didn't help.
Tnx though for your help

edit
Plugged another gamepad and reinstalled XBCD working now, but I don't know if its the pad or the reinstall I did.
I didn't remove XBCD first. I found an reinstall.exe file in the folder of XBCD.
So now I'm trying to play the campaign damn those D tracks are hard to neat on gold.
I manage to get to D5 so far. But its a damn good game.
Last edited by OTMB_Cobra,
Learner Driver

well i am using vista 64, and also using the same pad as you But mine is wireless ! "360" pad i have no troubles
but after the small update lastnight, i can not bench test the game now, keeps coming in out in out of the test
i must quit it to restart the game....

is your pad ok ? have you got another just to try it !

to be honest i think that update screwed alot of things up....you need to post it on the Nadeo site, all problems
sorry i can not help you :(
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

glad to hear it worked ;) xbox pads are not that strong made, i have used loads on my 360 online, but its the same one i have had for yrs on the pc lol

:)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem