Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Carskin request (for my upcoming website Mania Customs ) 
Carskin request (for my upcoming website Mania Customs )
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Carskin request (for my upcoming website Mania Customs )  
For a website i am currently developing i am looking for a carskin to promote the site.

What i am looking for:
3 (the same) versions of a white car with #1f1f1f matte vinyldecals, the logo and subtle use of 1 additional colour (red, blue or green as they are the base colours for shoot/quest and trackmania)

(either 3 versions of the car with the subtle colour changed or the layered psd so i can render them myself)

What i am offering:
Car gets showcased on the website, will be used on all of my upcoming tracks as gps ghost, it will be available as a download on mania-customs and it will be blended into the website design. Of course it will also be my own personal ride
Beside that, the skinner gets a backlink to whatever url they want (no commercial links), this link will also be added to the zipfile of the carmodel.

Here's the zip file with the needed stuff:
http://www.mania-customs.com/mcdevelop/mcrequest.zip (179kb)

Included in the zip:

• font Most Wazted
  • font Eight Track
  • PSD with logo (black, white and extrude version) + colourscheme (same as image above)

Hope someone has the time and inspiration and wants to help

beside the pm through this site, you can of course also contact me through email.
oopsblin gmail com

this post was also added to the maniapark 2D skin request forum.
Last edited by BLiNNeMaNS,
loves Foolspeed

Just so you know : i got 1 ^^
loves Foolspeed
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem