Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Oh just so you guys know... 
Oh just so you guys know...
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Oh just so you guys know...  
Hey, remember me? Yeah, I was that guy who made that hella angry rant about random stuff and made some somewhat decent tracks...and I was in the LazyTrackers clan too.

Weeellll...just a heads up, I haven't been active because I need to devote way too much time to my schoolwork. But for some reason, six AP classes isn't giving me that much homework. So I'm not announcing my awesome retirement from TM yet, but I probably will eventually.

Seeya on the flip side.
Old Age Caravanner

hi
Moped Racer

SIX AP CLASSES :| wooOOoow! how are you still alive?
Beetle Racer

Uhhhhhh....I don't. That's why I am pretty much taking a hiatus for now.
Old Age Caravanner

I had 4, but did 2 for each of my latter 2 years of high school. Sometimes, though, I think that regular and honors classes can give you just as much work; it really depends on the teacher

Oh, and school first, etc. (why do you think I haven't released a track since MX launched?) :p
Last edited by Bucky,
Sports Saloon Racer

my school doesn't do AP, i take two honors classes... plenty enough for me ;)
i've been having the same problem Bucky. :p
Last edited by Jet777,
Moped Racer

I did all honors classes in high school ,and it doesn't hold a candle to the amount of time I'm putting in this semester. 16 credits (3 4-credit classes) and two time-intensive extra-curriculars. :|

Definitely worth it, though. Never skip something because you think it will be too much work. If you like the subject matter, then putting in the time is not as much of an issue.
Sports Saloon Racer

No creativity+no summer time=no tracks.

I do have 1 thats in the works that sucks and one rally track from june :p
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem